This virulent strain of Fascism can be seen in the current Executive branch's stated policy of overthrowing the United States Constitution. In order for this to happen their have been many steps taken behind closed doors. These baby steps are political polices spoon fed to the public by media corporations which are private entities controlled by the wealthy elite who would see America turned into a quazi-socialists Feudal state subservient to a one world government.
The Community organizer they have paid the poor to elect is an expert at divisiveness, hyperbole, and demagoguery. He is highly astute at using his heritage to his advantage. So, too are his handlers who write and block his every move. His tactics to bring down America from within are such...
1. The creation of racism offenses to block legitimate criticism.
2. Continual confusion and hyperbole to deflect truth
3. The teaching of homosexuality as normal to children
4. The undermining of all authority except his and that of his handlers
5. Huge immigration influx to destroy the identity of American society
6. The promotion of excessive emotion and rash unthinking legislation
7. Emptying of churches and the Deification of amoral behavior
8. An unreliable legal system with bias against victims of crime
9. Total dependency on the state or state benefits
10. Total control of media and media outlets
11. The complete breakdown of the family
12. To convince the people that all rights come from the government
13. To demonize any and all who would disagree or oppose his will
14. To divide the nation and it's people, in every discussion and in every way
15. To obey his Father's wishes by destroying the Colonizing Western Powers
There are several 3 types of revolution political, military, and cultural. The cultural revolution demolishes from within. 'Modern forms of OVERTHROW are marked by mildness'. Those, that would see a Free America fall to the strictures of Fascism have clearly focused on the destruction of the family vis a vi social engineering in education the media, and popular culture. Karl Marx despised the 'authoritarian personality' because it was a product of a strong patriarchal family. Faced head on with intelligent, well raised, strongly rooted men Marx would have failed in the Russian genocide known as modern day Communism. With that in mind Marx went about destroying the family because he knew it was the basic unit of strength that held society together.
Today we see the same thing happening in America. Abortion on demand, flagrant homosexuality, pornography on demand to children. We see an Executive branch making an end run around the Bill of Rights by purporting that all rights derive from the government. We also see the Executive branch willing to federally fund abortion irregardless of the people's will. The Hobby Lobby a Christian privately owned for profit business is being told by the current Administration that they are NOT allowed to have a conscious. They are not allowed their 1st amendment rights because the Executive branch will not allow them the right.
Libertas, ad Libertatem, et iustitiae pro omnibus