It's obvious the Twin Towers and Building 7 were collapsed via demolition. The Nano-thermite or regular thermate issue was the last thing I was still questioning and you just completely knocked that one out of the park. This video is done by an Engineer who questioned weather or not Thermite was used to control demolition the WTC. By obvious demonstration the Engineer shows not only that Thermite can EASILY cut through steel columns but that it only takes a very small amount to do so.
The The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) paper published on the collapse of the WTC 1&2 and 7 is a farce badly written. NIST states that jet fuel mixed with office materials were able to melt Class-4A modern steel beams. The laws of Physics bears out that this is an impossibility as jet fuel does not burn hot enough NOR long enough to melt modern steel beams.
The shame of this is that the REAL perpetrators got away with their crime on 9-11. No matter how much they lie, what they say, how they say it, they have no explanation for why Building 7 hit by no plane just fell at free fall speed.
NIST'S Buliding 7 Report
- The Final Report shows that NIST avoided physical testing altogether. Instead, it created a computer model that it claims supports their collapse theory, but won't even release that model for inspection by the public.
- In the new Report, NIST quietly drops the theory promoted by since 2001 by the New York Times and FEMA, that diesel fuel was responsible for the collapse, and minimizes the role of purportedly extensive damage from the fallout of the North Tower.
- NIST entirely ignores the voluminous evidence of molten metal at the building's base, and steel sulfidation documented by FEMA, despite these issues having been directly raised with NIST in press conferences, and public comment periods for this and the previous report on the Twin Towers. NIST's pointmen act as if they never heard of aluminothermic incendiaries, yet some of the NIST Report authors and other supporters of the collapse theory have been on the forefront of research into advanced energetic materials based on thermite.
- NIST advances a theory that the entire "collapse" was caused by a mysterious beam disconnecting itself from its column supports through thermal expansion -- a behavior that is the opposite of that exhibited by actual building fires and building fire simulations, in which severely heated beams sag downward and stay connected, rather than remaining rigid and breaking their connections.
- To support its new theory, NIST apparently resorts to OUTRIGHT Fabrication, claiming -- in contradiction to its earlier reports -- that unknown girders may have lacked shear studs and had only two seat bolts per connection?