The Wall Street Journal starkly paints Obama's presidency as not simply failed, but one of gross incompetence.
Wall Street Journal Quotes:
1) Obama's total political inexperience, an unjustified cakewalk to the White House, has positioned him to destroy the Democrat Party's hold on power in Congress because in the end it was never about the Party. It was always about his communist ideology, learned at an early age from family, mentors, college professors, and extreme leftist friends and colleagues.
2) He either blames any problem on the Bush administration or he naively seeks to wish away the truth.
3) Barack Obama exists only as the sock puppet of his handlers, of the people who have maneuvered and manufactured this pathetic individual's life.
4) When anyone else would quickly and easily produce a birth certificate, this man spent over a million dollars to deny access to his. Most other documents, the paper trail we all leave in our wake, have been sequestered from review. He is an artful liar.
5) Sadly, we laugh at the ventriloquist's dummy, but what do you do when the dummy is President of the United States of America?
My Thoughts in addition to the Wall Street Journal:
1) I have said again and again that Obama, Bush, Clinton are not the leaders of the united States of America, they are simply the first lackey in a long line of bought and paid for politicians. None of these men could have gotten to the White House without the unseen hand both paying and paving the way for them to assume power.
2) Those in power, the hidden men behind the throne loathe the Sovereignty of the United States of America. It is the freemen of this once great nation which are the last obstacle to the rise of the One World Government. The FREEDOMS earned and set forth in the Constitution and the BILL of RIGHTS by our Founding Fathers are acid in the mouth of these Globalist Bankers.
3) There are similarities between the ,Bought n Paid For, President Woodrow Wilson who sold the United States into economic slavery with the Federal Reserve act of 1913 and an executive office which circumvents and eliminates civil liberties, NOT by open debate, but by secretly signing executive orders circumventing the democratic process.
5) The saddest truth in this political farce is that Americans still labor under the fallacy that democracy, even now underpins the three crumbling politically bankrupt branches of American government.