Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.
Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.
We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not follow orders that countermand our Oath to keep and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
Our motto is “Not on our watch!”
The Oath Keepers, association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters, have a list of standing orders that they maintain they will NOT obey during a time of State or Federal Tyranny.
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
" When those who are charged with the duty, responsibility, and stewardship of this great nation, have, for 30 pieces of silver, dismantled and neutered the living framework of the American constitution, the very bedrock by which this nation stands or falls, then it is time for Free Men in action, word, and deed to incise the rot and decay which, for too long, has been allowed to fester in the hearts and minds of this once valiant federation of states."'
R. D. Anding III