To be historically accurate there's no such thing as Palestine or Palestinians.
The "Palestinians" are Arabs who were brought to the region by the Ottoman empire as part of the Muslim occupation in the region. They are definitely not the tribes from Crete who settled down in the 5 cities of Gaza strip after the Exodus of Israel from Egypt. These tribes were called Philistines and they weren't Arabs at all and the nowadays "Palestinians" are definitely not their descendants. The Philistines don't exist as a nation nowadays.
There's no "Palestinian" nation but an ARAB one which went out of the Arabian Peninsula and occupied dozens of lands, including the land of Israel.
"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.
For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."
There was an Israeli state in the land of Israel 2000 years before the prophet of Islam dreamt that he's flying on a "magical horse" from Mecca to Jerusalem.
There was an Israeli nation in the land of Israel.
There was an Israeli kingdom in the land of Israel.
There were Israeli kings in the Israeli kingdom of Israel.
There was an Israeli capital in the kingdom of Israel.
There was and there is an Israeli essence.
There was and there is an Israeli heritage.
There was and there is an Israeli culture.
Israel isn't just a name of a state. It's first and for all a name of a nation (Am Yisrael). Israel is the name of the father of the nation (Jacob) and Israelis are his descendants. The real meaning of the word 'Israeli' is someone who belongs to the nation of Israel and not only "a citizen of a state called Israel". The word 'Israeli' (Yisraeli) is mentioned in the Torah and we use it in Hebrew till this day. Yisraelim in plural.
Don't say "Jews", say Judeans. Yehudi in Hebrew is Judean in English, not "Jew". "Jews" is a mockery word for Judeans. The word 'Judeans' was invented by gentiles. When the Persians, the Greeks and the Romans conquered the land of Israel they called all the Israelis in the name 'Judeans' because at those days the tribe of Judah was the biggest and the dominant tribe which survived the exile of Assyria in which 10 tribes of Israel were exiled. The tribe of Judah lived in the Judean desert thus the gentiles who occupied the land of Israel called the members of this tribe (and also the ones of Benjamin and Levi who joined it) in the name 'Judeans'.
When Israelis (Judeans) who live abroad go to synagogue they don't read about Judeans and not about "Jews" in the prayer books nor in the Torah but about 'The Nation of Israel', 'The Children of Israel', 'The House of Israel', 'Israeli', 'Shema Yisrael', etc. They are Israelis because they belong to the nation of Israel even if they aren't citizens of a state called Israel. Both of the words 'Judeans' and 'Israelis' refer to nationality, to ethnic identity and not to religion. Judeans are members of the tribe of Judah and not "people who believe in Judaism". And the nation isn't called Judah but Israel, and so does the land and in the future the 10 tribes will return to this nation.
Israelity ("Judaism") isn't a "religion" but a historical national covenant between G-d and the Israelis.
That's why Arab citizens of Israel don't define themselves as Israelis but as Arab/"Palestinian" citizens of a state CALLED Israel. They aren't members of the Israeli nation but of the Ishmaelite nation. Ishmael used to shoot arrows at Isaac (father of Israel) while saying: "I'm only playing..." That's why there's no "Israeli-Palestinian conflict" but a WAR that the Ishmaelites/Arabs opened on the Israelis. Also Muhammad murdered Israelis in Saudi Arabia who refused to accept his murderous pagan dream.
Stop the Arab occupation in the land of Israel!
Couple of facts about Israel that the haters of Israel don't like:
1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C., two millennia before Islam.
2. Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves "Palestinians" in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
3. After conquering the land in 1272 B.C., Israelis ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C. lasted just 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Israeli capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Tanach, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.
7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
8. Israelis pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
9. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Israeli presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
10. Virtually the entire Israeli population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
11. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Israelis were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
12. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group to have never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Israeli refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
13. There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting "Palestine". There is only one Israeli state.
14. Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
15. During the Jordanian occupation, Israeli holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Israelis. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
16. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel.
17. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Israeli cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Israelis from accessing the temple mount and western wall.
18. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them